Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.146 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,942 ($2,207) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)