Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,915 (₩999,135) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)