Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00301 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,213 (₩1,731,809) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)