Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00277 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,267 (₩1,538,134) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)