Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.388 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 135% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,803 ($3,189) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)