Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.107 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 147% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,723 ($2,485) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)