Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.785 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 156% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,841 ($3,657) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)