Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.433 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 96% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,906 (NZ$2,017) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 2 hours ago)