Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.343 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 82% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,482 (NZ$4,047) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)