Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.196 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 76% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,503 (NZ$2,505) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)