Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.231 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,477 (NZ$2,007) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)