Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.343 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 71% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,251 (NZ$3,948) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)