Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.298 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,764 (NZ$2,943) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)