Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46033 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,866 (元8,398) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)