Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03923 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,945 (Taka 100,546) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)