Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04096 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,385 (Taka 58,229) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)