Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05523 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,868 (руб 70,033) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)