Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05605 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,460 (руб 79,577) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)