Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05925 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,388 (руб 74,057) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)