Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05742 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,608 (руб 80,245) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)