Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34999 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,821 (13,774 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)