Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33891 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,760 (8,143 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)