Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32896 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,587 (13,945 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)