Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,913 (S/. 2,923) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (37 minutes ago)