Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16679 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,567 (Mex$ 9,396) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)