Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00589 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,387 (CH$915,349) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)