Cost of living comparison between Chillan, Chile and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00474 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,506 (CH$528,987) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)