Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14943 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,706 (Mex$ 11,415) in Chihuahua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Contagem costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (about 1 hour ago)