Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46307 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,743 (元5,923) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (34 minutes ago)