Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02936 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,381 (¥251,394) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (38 minutes ago)