Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02750 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,518 (¥200,669) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)