Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10520 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,854 (46,136 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)