Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09484 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,849 (51,130 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)