Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11612 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,592 (48,158 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)