Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09476 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,839 (40,510 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (40 minutes ago)