Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14249 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,231 (22,673₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (35 minutes ago)