Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05560 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,115 (руб 74,004) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)