Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49168 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,742 (元9,645) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)