Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,557 (元12,134) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)