Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.399 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,060 (€900) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)