Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.399 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,993 (€1,817) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)