Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.910 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,861 (€1,755) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)