Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05457 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,696 (руб 31,072) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)