Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05534 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,682 (руб 66,536) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)