Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.257 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,067 ($2,477) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)