Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.268 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,015 ($2,452) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (36 minutes ago)