Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.168 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,888 ($1,858) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (39 minutes ago)