Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.737 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,412 ($2,786) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)