Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.192 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,562 ($2,369) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)