Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.162 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,748 ($2,451) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (40 minutes ago)