Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.267 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,784 ($2,689) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)