Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.108 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,300 ($2,027) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)