Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.381 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 124% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,322 ($3,645) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 2 hours ago)