Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.257 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 109% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,061 ($3,396) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)