Cost of living comparison between Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.155 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 82% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,546 ($1,441) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)