Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,855 in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)