Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,759 in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)