Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,874 in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (26 minutes ago)