Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.297 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,954 (€896) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)