Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45223 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,955 (元6,535) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)