Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48900 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,044 (元10,314) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)