Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47569 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,711 (元5,699) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)