Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,504 (₩3,353,130) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U320 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)