Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00301 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,989 (₩3,652,179) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)