Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10844 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,445 (40,993 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)