Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09096 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,833 (31,151 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (21 minutes ago)