Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,678 (元11,140) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (18 minutes ago)