Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,670 (元10,395) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)