Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04908 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,463 (₨70,545) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)