Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04935 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,846 (₨57,672) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)