Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05452 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,708 (₨123,034) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)