Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.440 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,962 (€861) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)