Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.297 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,612 (€1,096) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (about 1 hour ago)