Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02919 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,380 (₨150,088) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (31 minutes ago)