Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09084 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,826 (42,118 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (30 minutes ago)