Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09518 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,584 (58,667 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)