Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17224 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,308 (Mex$ 19,206) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (21 minutes ago)