Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15003 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,067 (Mex$ 13,781) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)