Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18550 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,787 (Mex$ 20,413) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)