Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.413 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,360 ($2,157) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)