Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.128 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,281 ($1,688) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)