Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.712 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,314 ($1,970) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (43 minutes ago)