Cost of living comparison between Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.575 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,227 ($903) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)