Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06260 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,415 (Php70,519) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)