Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06237 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,387 (Php54,303) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (19 minutes ago)