Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.712 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 100% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,996 (€2,963) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)