Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,802 in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)