Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,986 in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)