Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.206 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 77% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,422 (EC$3,668) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)