Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,262 (€1,673) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)