Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.371 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,104 (€1,625) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)