Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,389 (€1,196) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)