Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,283 (€1,557) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)