Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31187 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,068 (9,837 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)