Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.400 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,959 (€1,354) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)