Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,111 (€906) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (39 minutes ago)