Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.763 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,233 (€1,391) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (39 minutes ago)