Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,960 (COL$3,854,559) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,376 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)