Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,109 (COL$1,933,995) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (39 minutes ago)