Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,010 (COL$3,660,644) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)