Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.209 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,689 (£1,827) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (28 minutes ago)