Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.226 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,274 (£1,958) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$35 (44 minutes ago)